Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Friday, May 31, 2013

Second Year In College - Course Reflective Journal Exercise

Anti-Social - Grouped Together - Separated
Is what I see surrounding me.
Stares - Judgement
Is what I notice.
I see the Judge.
Through the stares - gawking - laziness
I guess I meet the world defensively or racing past.
Defensively because I'm not sure - I'm unaware - Tired of being talked about or made - fun of -
because I feel & "Know" that I'm all alone & no one is going to have my back 100%
This is good to keep me strong and enduring in my life and in the world but also bad.
Bad because I probably won't let certain people in My Life and probably see me for me.
Looking at life this way keeps me hidden and secretive - shy -
Not loose and carefree like I want to be.
I do not like it.
That's what it is like for me.
Through time and work I will not have to see the world like this anymore and feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon