Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Monday, May 27, 2013

Second Year In College - Course Journal Exercise "Goal"

A goal I have for this semester is to get through this last semester so that I can move onto better things in my Life - Towards my interest in Fashion & further myself.
This is important to me because I believe in some sense I'll achieve an inner sense of happiness and reform.
I feel that if I'm doing something I want to do then I'll feel happier - more excited, thrilled.
It is the most important thing in my life right now - the next step if I reached this goal - the obstacles would be trying to get ideas for clothing patterns, accessories, etc. because in the field you have to be on top of your game & always observant & looking for something, fresh, new, and trendy.
Something you know will catch peoples' eyes.
Meeting the criteria and deadlines for a Fall and Spring line.
It's also very important if your styles are interesting to different companies so that they will choose you to work for them.
I will try to achieve this goal by looking to the school I want to go and sounding as convincing as I can possibly be so that they'll (parents) let me in - believe this is what I want.
Because if I don't try now - I'll still be here at West Georgia and this was my limited time - Pit stop
to get my feet into the door.
There's nothing more for me here as an Art Major and it's time to move on.
Then once I get in, which I pray I will, I want to absorb as much as I can and focus my mind solely on design and do what I got to do -
Once I'm focused I'm in and I've always been interested in clothing of all cultures and time periods or accessories such as belts, hats, bracelets, necklaces, rings, pins, hair pins, stockings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon