Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Friday, May 31, 2013

Second Year In College - Course Reflective Journal Exercise

If you had a magic wand, what 3 things would you change?

Lord, if I could change three things - I would change the type of schools I went to - 
They were good schools due to the education and for that I am grateful -
but because it was in an area where everybody would tend to not act so realistic -
I would've changed it.
2nd - I would change the crazy way both of my families act and get a better family.
3rd - I would've changed the location of where I grew up. 
It's a decent place - but I lacked friends - young people in the neighborhood  - close to my age to hang outside with. 
There are a lot of older people and the ice-cream man never came down because it was a road!
There are other places we could've lived that were decent - neighborhoods but with more young people.
The school - also being so hard is because it was predominately white and I, being the only or couple in my classes - made it hard -
I didn't have much to Identify with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon