Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Second Year In College - Course Journal Exercise

The Most Important Thing About Me Is...

My Heart - my ability to give my Love, my Life, my all into anyone who is an important part in my life.
I can be very generous and willing to be the "brave heart" for anyone who is in trouble in my life.
(This is also not fully true due to the fact I go through difficulties with my family, and I easily turn off from people who claim to be "friends" and turn around and stab me in the back - from past experiences growing up because trust is a big part with me.) There's still a caring side of me and I just want to give. I like to do nice - sweet things for others even if they may not appreciate it - which can and is a problem. I'm learning and know better now - at 20 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon