Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Second Year In College - Course Reflective Journal Exercise

Most of the time I am....


In between emotions - Kind've chill -relax and upset.
It's sometimes more of this or that but I'm in between most of the time.

I Long For...

To follow the direction of my own happenings & know that it made me happy and it was right.
I long for - the point in my life where I'm satisfied doing something that complements my artistic and creative talents and my talents complement it.
I long for the Meaning of my existence - My purpose and knowing it.

I get angry about...

Common sense that people around me should know. 
I know that it can't be helped all the time - but sometimes it can.
I get angry about things I can't change -
My mom's and dad's families, not being close like a family should be - acting right.

The Most Joy or Fun I have is...

When I draw or paint for the fun of it when I want to - and laughing at silly goofy things - such as movies 
- tv shows - or getting funny e-cards off of the internet from buddies. 
The most joy or fun I have had makes more sense in my situation.
Joy for me hasn't come yet in my young adult life.
Every kid feels their sense of joy while growing up because they don't know the responsibilities of the world yet or know how tough the world can be - or trying to be something they're not.
All they know is what makes them happy, sad, and angry.
Joy has yet to come to me but hopefully I'll find it because things in life don't blow to you in the wind.

Life is about...

What you make of it - it's about making a mark for yourself and hopefully making a change that you created for the better. It's about being wiser and more knowledge and becoming aware of yourself spiritually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon