Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

To Commit And Not To Commit

Stacy Keibler Opens Up About George Clooney Breakup

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/stacy-keibler-opens-up-about-george-clooney-breakup-2013167#ixzz2ZL6rQ7gH

Okay as if this picture does not speak volumes...
Mr. George Clooney why are you looking like an old man?!?!
I may be wrong but when they first got together I swore he was older than her. It had people wondering how this match came to be but with Clooney's reputation for being an older man going after women too young for his old butt I think I'm accurate. They lasted way longer than I predicted. But I'm still thinking back...wasn't he dating a dark haired woman who got hurt on a motorcycle accident with him (because he wanted to be a dare-devil bad ass)?!? If so he ran back to Stacy Keibler and she accepted him back. He's had so many women on his arm it doesn't make any sense. He's earned the reputation of Hollywood's playboy... I just don't get how a man can live his whole life without wanting to settle with one special woman and have a family. Isn't that what we all strive for? There must've been something that happened to him growing up that he has close-ties issues, marital fears. He's so old now that it would be shameful for him to get married and have kids now. He could but if it's a 20-30 something it will be foul and shameful. It's amazing how many people have put their liking of him as an actor over his very public relationship status. All I've ever heard is how handsome, sexy, and talented he is but waaay back in the day he said himself how no one paid him any attention. He was acting, young, and making a way and people didn't give him or his work the time of day. Now fast forward all these years and now he's one of the hottest men in Hollywood... so superficial that world is. For me, knowing about how he's handled his relationships turns me off about him and it's very hard for me to view him with admiration even if acting is what he's known for. We know too much about these people's relationships and issues that it clouds our judgement on what they should be known for. Any man that can run through women the way he has only turns me off...Kiebler could be my mother, aunt, sister, cousin, grandmother, or friend.. No one woman deserves to be used like that if they're expecting something to evolve out of their relationship. And in the same token I blame her too because she is not his first. How these women don't notice a man's reputation is a joke to me. Do your research. If a man has been known to be with past women on short-notice then don't think he won't do that mess to you. Maybe she wanted a hit and run, who knows... such a waste of time though when you can find a quality man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon