Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Celebrity Combo


Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Are Dating: Pair Spends Fourth of July Together

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenny-mccarthy-donnie-wahlberg-are-dating-pair-spends-fourth-of-july-together-2013127#ixzz2ZLbYSv4k

Now this is an unexpected couple! When I heard Jenny McCarthy was going to be the next co-host on the The Vew Monday (after Barbara Walters stated there will be no one taking Elizabeth Hasselbeck's place for awhile and they haven't decided on the next person in line) I wondered how that was going to work out. Jenny actually holds her own the many times I've seen her as a guest. I'm just not digging that raunchy ex-playboy mate persona she has. To be honest I've never cared much for her because of that because I guess in my mind I viewed her as skank and not a woman of intelligence, conversation, and smarts. Learning about her son with autism and how proactive she is in making it a priority in society to bring attention to autism I've been able to view her much differently. Still on her late night show on VH1 it brought back the over-the-top raunchy that turned me off about her. I only watched 1 episode to see what it was all about, not my thing. It was the episode with rap Artist Eve and Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger. Too "tell-all" for me. To see that she's been dating NKOTB member Donnie Wahlberg intrigues me a bit because it may actually be a good match! I wonder how it became official and both of them have kids from previous relationships so they're accustomed to the ways of wedding bells if they decided to go further. On the View on the topic of Autism her and Sherri Shepherd may have something in common and build a bond, who knows. I know Sherri misses Elizabeth and I'm still surprised to this day how on her last day she wasn't there. I would've thought she would've been there for her girl's last day...strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon