Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'll Do What I Must To Get Where I Need To



This came to my mind as I'm watching American Idol...

I noticed how the contestants I've seen who are in their late 20's, early 30's have the job position title with the word 'manager' in it.

And it got me thinking...

 

2 Questions for everyone, even those who fall in those age categories.


Do 20-30 year olds emphasize leadership? (at work, home, church, and all other facets of life)
If no, why do you feel they're lacking in leadership?

Are today's youth and young adults trying to reach success and reach the top by any means necessary? (like crabs in a barrel clawing at each other to reach the top)
If yes, why do you think they are using these measures to reach their goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon