Engaging Readers!

Popular Reads

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lost Dialogs Circa 1999

I like your rings
Where did you get them?
Would you like my number jus only if you want 2 call sometime.
You can call me if you want 2, whenever u have the time!

Thank you, the one on my left is from my boy-
friend. (but I can't really see him anymore
because my parents thing he is too old) long story.
Anyway, my others are from Lizard Thicket. 
I think that your hand writing is absolutely beautiful!
  Yeah, I would like your phone # .
Also my pager # is XXX-XXX in case you needed to reach me.

Thank you, so many people since I was in 3rd gd said was pretty
or good. I love everybody elses handwriting like yours. That's kool
you have a pager. I just think your rings are real cute and I have been
trying 2 find a few good ones. I love Blue and the last ring I had was
blue & it broke. Thanx for being so kind. I would think a lot of the
Junior girls would turn their noses up at me
                                                             
I  know what you mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon